11/6/2022: PortControl 3.11.1 Release Notes
- NPAC Validation Issue
- Reported Issue: NPAC Validation Issue with an infrequent issue occurring with TN Orders with "0000" and "9999" as the line number (the last 4 digits of the TN).
- Solution: The error message "Ending Number Station" was identified as an NPAC Validation Issue and corrected.
- Order Status Updates
- Updates and corrections to our processes when updating orders that have been placed in Conflict status.
- NPAC Activity Stamp
- Reported Issue: NPAC messages not displaying on all order types in notes to reflect all activity.
- Solution: All orders will display "NPAC Activity" in the notes on all orders for actions such as the following:
- LSR Submitted
- API-Order Modify
- Reported Issue: Modifying an order's LRN put order's TN into a "Failed" status when the "Modification Type" was not specified.
- Solution: Updated our Order Modify NPAC action to allow for API requests to complete when the "Modify Type" field is empty.
- Concurrence Timers Updated
- Reported Issue: Failed Port-In Orders were moving into an "Authorized" status.
- Solution: Updates to our NPAC message receiver to prevent NPAC Concurrence Final Timer from updating a "Failed" Order status to an "Authorized" status.