What is New in Version 1.3
- NPAC 5.0 Certification - Oh yeah, we did that and we are certified which ensures no degradation in porting come this fall when NPAC releases 5.0 to production.
- PreOrder Foundation - We have started the foundation for our backend to accept order processing for PreOrders "CSR/LSR", Toll-Free Numbers and Wholesale porting. More to come but one step closer to unit an industry.
- Dashboard Improvements - We expanded the dashboard and added filtering options to the columns within the dashboard and have added Order actions column that now allows you to manage your order from the dashboard as well as within the order.
- Order Notes/Tasks - Want to manage your daily porting tasks/notes in PortControl well now you can. Open any created order and add notes/tasks for yourself or team members to follow-up with on any specific order.
- Webhook and Email Notifications - Administrators now have the ability to receive notifications via webhook or email subscription on the following event types.
- Assigned New Task - When users is assigned a new task and email can be sent to notify them of new task.
- Order NPAC Failed Requests - Whenever a number fails/conflicts you will be sent a notification.
- Order NPAC SV Updates - Whenever an individual number is updated you will be sent a notification.
- New Port-Out Request Received - Whenever an individual number SV is created for your SPID
WARNING: All events are currently based off of TN and not Order. If your organization performs A LOT of ports you likely do not want to receive email notifications as you will receive an email per TN status update and have requested an enhancement to the system to better handle large port notifications.
Additional information can be found within the following article:
- Sync "LRN Dipping/LSMS Service - Skip the daily downloads and get unlimited data straight from the source. PortControl Sync offers real-time, accurate location routing number (LRN) lookups (dips) and phone number data provided by the Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC).
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the beta.
What is New in Version 1.4
- PreOrder (CSR/LSR) Submission/Tracking "Beta - We now offer the ability to track/manage all CSR/LSR "PreOrders" through our platform. This feature allows you to manage your own order through the platform or request ATL to mange these orders.
- Ability to upload csr file via excel file within system
- Auto create SV once order has received FOC. No more having to remember to create the SV when using PreOrders, it does it for you.
- Explore Number Lookup - Fraud Score displayed for local numbers from Low to High
- 0-49 = Low Likelihood of Fraud (You are good)
- 50-74 = Medium Likelihood of Fraud (Might need some TLC)
- 75-100 = High Likelihood of Fraud (Oh No, what is happening)
- Network TPP "Trading Partner Profiles" - Crowd sourced TPP grew to include additional fields to better support your business when it comes to porting to/from another carrier
- Business Hours/Rules and Tiered Contacts
- Verification Badge added next to carrier name, indicates if TPP info has been verified by a carrier
- We added a "United" icon next to carriers that we have integrated our system with their via API for port request.
- Reports Enhancements - Broke out NPAC port in/outs to own card to represent total activates taken place in PortControl to better represent your actions within the portal and now include the order id in the "data export" to associate what port order went with what order.
- Carrier Automation Peerless - We have integrated "United" with Peerless to automate port out request when PortControl handles the order. One step close to unite the industry.
- Carrier Automation "Email" - When a port request is sent to ATL to manage the order for carriers that only support email CSR/LSR's, we have built in automation to submit the CSR/LSR to the losing carrier via email notification for the port-out and provide any supporting documentation to port the number(s).
- Email Task Notification - Assigned task email notifications will now include description of the task, no more guessing what your team assigned to you.
- Webhook/Email Setup Alert - We have included a popup that alerts you when you have setup an email notification that the notification has been successfully created and "paused" till activated.
- Partial Failures - We have optimized communication with NPAC datacenter to reduce the number of partial failures
- Modify Order - When an order gets "stuck" when trying to modify an orders will not misbehave.
- Number Search with Hyphens - Updated ability to search numbers with hyphens thought the system.
What is New in Version 1.4.1
- Dashboard Filters "Custom Views" - We have added a "gear" icon within the orders dashboard that allows for users to select data fields displayed within the dashboard relevant to you. This also includes the next work date and worked by which is powered by tasks within an order.
- NPAC Maintenance Alert - Alert message will no appear if you select to port a number on a Sunday to warn about NPAC's weekly maintenance window and provides a hyperlink to the supporting NPAC documentation about this maintenance window.
- TPP United Field - TPP form to include "united" text within top of TPP for carriers that we have integrated with for automated porting processes.
- Reports Displaying Incorrect Data - Report count for total port in's has been updated to reflect the total ports completed within platform vs those completed within NPAC.
- PreOrder Auto Create SV - PreOrder workflow updated to auto create NPAC SV once the order is approve.
- Bulk SV Activate - Modified NPAC connection to improve "partial failures" based off of NPAC limitations.
What is New in Version 1.4.2
- Provisioning Status - Available API to display provisioning status on carriers that we have integrated within PortControl for search and provision.
- Search and Provision "Iristel" - Iristel search and provision integrated within the platform via API ONLY at this time.
- PreOrders "Support Docs" - Word documents are now able to be uploaded within preorders "support documents".
- Atlassian Error Code - PortControl logic updated to ensure it will not receive 500 error code when Atlassian monitoring platform is down.
- API Description(s) - Certain API endpoint descriptions have been updated to reflect
- Audit Title Typo - Typo corrected within audit screen.
- Peerless DID Search - Optimized platform API to manage Peerless DID search
What is New in Version 2.4.1
- RespOrg TPP Contacts - ATL bulk uploaded RespOrg Contacts within PortControl and associated with the RespOrg's TPP.
- Different Due Dates - PortControl now provides details on what number(s) receive "due data mismatch" error and what due dates they are set for, in the case that they are different.
- GUI Enhancements - Replaced Porting.com name reference within PortControl with ATL Communications or ATLC.
- Support Emails - Replaced email@example.com with firstname.lastname@example.org as primary support email address throughout the platform.
- NPAC Investigation - Continued review/enhancements around our connection with NPAC to mitigate error messages and order handling.
- Cancel Disconnect Pending - Validation updated to confirm NPAC regions when creating an SV to ensure TNs are submitted to the correct regions.
- Orders with Multiple NPAC Regions - Validation updated to confirm NPAC regions when creating an SV to ensure TNs are submitted to the correct regions.
What is New in Version 2.4.2
NPAC Connections – NPAC notified ATL that we were running to many simultaneous connections to their environment which could cause order to time out. ATL has implemented the recommended connection limits within PortControl.
Work Queue Enhancements (Admin Only) – ATL PreOrder work queue has been updated to only show orders that are pending actions for ATL to complete a successful PreOrder.
Supplement Notifications (Admin Only) – ATL now receives notifications when a PreOrder has been supplemented.
Validate New Due Date – ATL has updated the logic to show the correct status on modified orders to validate new due date.
PreOrder Supplement to Submitted Action – When a PreOrder is created and supplemented prior to being submitted, PortControl did not provide the “submitted” action to update the orders status within the order.
What is New in Version 2.5.1
PreOrder Bulk Upload - You are now able to bulk upload PreOrders within PortControl using the “download template”. The template will break out the orders based on rows within the spreadsheet and automatically separate them out into individual cards based off any difference in the rows. (i.e. Project ID, Account Name, BTN ect ect)
SPID Dropdown Autofocus – Users with multiple SPIDs no longer have to double select the spid field within the dropdown in order to search for their spid to navigate to the specific SPIDs account.
What is New in Version 2.5.2
- Parent Child Hierarchy – ATL has enabled organizations to have a parent/child hierarchy within your account. This includes the ability to control users access at the parent and child level, view all orders within a single dashboard as a parent, and create custom view settings that can be saved per user within the orders dashboard to view the selected children accounts.
- Global Dashboard View - PortControl allows for organizations with multiple SPIDs to see ALL orders within a single dashboard within the orders screen.
- CSR Checkbox – As our continued commitment to automate the CSR/LSR process, we have added a checkbox within the PreOrder & Order that allows you to request for ATL to pull a CSR on behalf of your company to submit an LSR.
- Limit on Orders – We have added to 10,000 TN limit on a single order within PortControl to mimic the restrictions within NPAC.
- Modify Active Order “Disconnect” – When modifying an active order the system will no longer disconnect the number.
- CNAM Fraud Score Color – Fraud score colors updated to reflect severity of fraud.
- Low = Green, Med = Orange, High = Red
- Admin Users Role Saving – Organizational roles not saving to an account has been resolved
What is New in Version 2.6.1
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet "Select Handler" – When using the bulk upload spreadsheet, you are now able to select, who handles the order "ATLC or Service Provider" within the spreadsheet by indicating ATLC or Service Provider.
- PreOrder Submit button not Enabled – When trying to submit a PreOrder the system would not allow admins to submit the order to update the order status.
- PreOrder "Create Individual Cards" not Presenting Account Name - When using the bulk upload spreadsheet, the account names on company card were not presented.
- PreOrder "Approve/Reject" Workflow - When approving or rejecting an order that was supplemented, they were not following the proper process flow and representing the correct status.
What is New in Version 2.6.2
- PreOrder "Change Handler" – As a user, when you create a PreOrder and forgot to select for ATL to manage the order, you are now able to supplement the order and assign to ATL. Once assigned to ATL, the order is not able to be supplemented back to "Service Provider" and order would need to be canceled if you want to manage the order.
- GUI Port Limits Updated - When creating a port, the GUI reflects the porting limits within an order of 10K TNs per order, which is consistent with our API limits.
- Export/Copy/Print Buttons - We have updated the export/copy/print buttons within our dashboards have been modified to make more prominent on the screen.
- Alphabetical Email List in Tasks - When creating a task within an Order, the tasks are now displayed in alphabetical order.
- Due Date Conflict – We have updated the logic within the platform to validate due dates on orders to ensure accuracy.
- Supplemented Order Due Date - When an order was supplemented with a new due date, the order would revert to original due date and not update to new due date.
- PreOrder SV not Created - When a PreOrder is "approved" with a FOC Date, the NPAC SV is not automatically created by the system.
- Incorrect NPAC Status - Order statuses where not displaying the correct NPAC status within the platform and had to be manually updated to reflect the correct NPAC status.
- Order Archive - Orders that were set to archive after 24 hours were not archiving automatically.
What is New in Version 2.7.1
- CSR Work Flow – The portal now includes the CSR Workflow when you select "CSR Request" within the PreOrder port-in screen. This provides visibility into your orders that ATL is managing from CSR Requested, CSR Approved, and CSR Rejected. This workflow will proceed directly into the LSR workflow once the CSR is approved.
- CSR User Role - To ensure that only authorized users within your organization are able to request for a CSR, we have created a new role within the user profile under Orders "Request CSR" that company admins are able to enable/disable per user.
- PreOrder Address Fields Updated - We heard your request and have updated the PreOrder fields to reflect common language (i.e Street Address Number vs SANO).
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet "Picklists" - We have included picklist items within the spreadsheet to ensure data accuracy on common fields (i.e Handled By "ATLC/Service Provider")
- PreOrder Handled By "Required Field" - When creating a PreOrder, the Handled By is now a required field that will need to be selected within the GUI or uploaded as part of a bulk upload.
- PreOrder Tab Highlighted - When creating a PreOrder using the bulk upload functions, we now indicate what tab you are on by highlighting the tab in white and graying out the other tabs.
- LRN Export - Users will only be able to export the TNs that are associated with their LRNs within the platform. You will still be able to view LRNs but not export TNs for non-owned LRNs.
- PreOrder SV Create – When a PreOrder has received FOC and the order approved within the portal, the auto SV Create was not creating the NPAC SV and presenting the correct status on the order.
- SV Modify Due Dates - The portal was not updating the NPAC records of new due date.
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet "Due Date" - Spreadsheet date column updated to ensure consistent due date format across all bulk orders.
What is New in Version 2.7.2
- PreOrder Notifications – New notification created "PreOrder Status Update" that allows users to subscribe to via email/webhook notification on all PreOrder Status changes.
- Order Stuck in "Received FOC" – When a PreOrder receives FOC and PortControl order updated, the order would stay in "received FOC" vs "pending"
- PreOrder SPID Change - When a PreOrder is created under the wrong SPID and switched to secondary SPID the order would fail. PreOrder is now able to be required and able to be re-created under correct SPID.
- PreOrder Cancel Port-Out - When trying to cancel a PreOrder port-out, the order would stay in cancel pending vs canceled.
- PreOrder showing Wrong Status - When an order as been created and authorized within NPAC, PortControl was not showing the correct status of "pending".
- VPOP Port-In - Vendors were unable to select "port-in" within the portal to submit a port request.
- Port-In Order Page become Unresponsive - When creating a large port-in, 5K+, the orders dashboard would be come unresponsive. Code has been updated to provide better user experience.
What is New in Version 2.8.1
- Vendor Port-Out Portal "VPOP" – The foundation is being built to allow customers to subscribe vendors to submit port-outs through ATL's portal. More to come. . .
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Reports not Displayed – A handful of customers were unable to see reports within the portal due to cache issues. Issue resolved and all users are able to see repots that have been provided access.
- Case Sensitive Search - Portal has been updated where all searches are now case in-sensitive.
- LRN Count on Blocks "Pooled Numbers" - The portal now allows users to search their LRN and display count of total numbers on LRN, including pooled numbers.
What is New in Version 2.8.2
- CSR Only – APIs have been integrated into carrier portals to pull CSR data directly from their portal and populate PortControl's portal. This is phase 1 of a larger release around CSR Only feature.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- VPOP Reports – VPOP users have access to reports when the reports setting is not selected has now been resolved.
- VPOP Port-Out - When vendors created a port-in, port-out for PortControl users, the order goes into a failed status instead of "pending" has now been resolved.
- Swagger Page - Swagger page updated with auth example for API users.
- VPOP User "Port to Original" - The port to original button has been removed for VPOP users within the portal.
What is New in Version 2.9.1
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- PreOrder Duplicate Numbers – When submitting a PreOrder with duplicate numbers, the order will now remove the duplicate numbers and allow for the order to proceed.
What is New in Version 2.9.2
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- CSR "Authorized Name" - When creating a PreOrder "CSR Request", Authorized name is now a required field to enter.
- Port Cancelation Improvement - Improvements have been made when canceling a large port to better handle the messaging within the system.
- PreOrder Apply All - When creating a PreOrder with multiple tabs, users are now able to apply all to each carrier for the Due Date, Due Time, and Project ID.
- PreOrder carrier Based Tabs – When creating a Preorder with multiple carriers, the system will automatically create tabs at the top of the order for each carrier.
- Minimum Password Requirements - PortControl has updated its password requirements that will be required for all new user setup and password change requests.
What is New in Version 2.10.1
- CSR Only – Customers are able to assign ATL to pull CSR on their behalf without proceeding directly to submitting an LSR. Further enhancements are scheduled around this feature.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- CSR Only Required Fields – Portal has been updated to require authorized name and BTN within the order at this time.
- PreOrder Documents - When creating a PreOrder, documents were not attaching to the order. This issue has now been resolved.
- CNAM Data Blank - When querying CNAM data "LIDB DPC" is not displaying when customers are updating the information within the portal. This was due to a cache issue that has been resolved.
- Activate Pending - Orders showed as activate pending but customers could not activate the number has now been resolved.
- PreOrder Notifications - Some customers that subscribed to PreOrder notifications were not receiving all notifications. This issue has now been resolved.
What is New in Version 2.10.2
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Pre-Order Workflow – The trace status that correlates with code handling for Pre-Orders from LSR submitted to a successful NPAC response has been resolved
- VPOP Documents – Documents attached to VPOP order were not attaching to our clients Port-Out requests, this has been resolved and now the documents can be seen on both orders
- Enhancement for LSR Status – Status not updating to Pending after a Modify Pending response from NPAC, PC now updates status however this does not change the NPAC order status. This is an enhanced status update for PC only
- CSR Received in Work Queue – When a wholesale customer submits a CSR Only order type the order will appear in the work queue if still in pending like status. Once CSR has been received by carrier the order status will update to received and removed from the work queue
- CSR Address – CSR address fields were parsing incorrectly; this has been resolved