Skip to main content
Release 1.0 - PortControl Launch (March 2020)
What is New in Version 1.0
What's New - EVERYTHING!!!!!
- Explore - Number lookup function for both local and toll-free numbers with 10 years of history.
Available Data Points
- Telephone Number
- Select TN to view number CNAM and porting history
- Select SPID/RespOrg to display porting information about that carrier
- Service Provider Name
- Rate Center
- Select the "zoom" icon to view optional NPAC data fields
- Network - Manager your network from porting profiles to LRN's
User Create Options
- Network Profiles - Lata/LRN and description used to auto-assign porting profiles when creating an NPAC SV.
- Blocks - Create a new block in NPAC
- NPA-NXX - Crate a new NPA-NXX in NPAC
- LRN - Create a new LRN in NPAC
- SPID Profiles (Admin Only) - Add a new SPID to the "crowdsourced" SPID database
User Lookup Options
- SPIDs - Basic Contact Information
- RespOrgs - Basic Contact Information
- Codes - View all assigned blocks and modify the code (if owner)
- Block - View all contaminated numbers, block details and modify blocks (if owner)
- LRN - View all numbers with the LRN that you input, as well as LRN details
- Orders - Location to manage your ports
- Manage port orders within dashboard. Dashboard includes Order/Project ID, Due Date, Type of Port, Status of Port and Gaining/Losing SPID
- Orders are searchable by TN and/or Project ID
- Selecting order allows users to activate a single TN at a time
- Query NPAC to view if number has an existing NPAC records and or status of current order and if it is authorized.
- Conduct audits on numbers to confirm in NPAC/LSMS database have been updated in all regions once a port has been completed.
- User Management - Manage your company and users roles
- Users belong to an organization and organizations can have one to many spids associated with them.
- Company Admins can control user roles/access by selecting the modules each member should be granted access to (I.E Explore, Number History . . . )
- Notifications - Bell icon within the GUI that indicates that an order status has been updated at NPAC and a new response to the order is provided.