What is New in Version 2.4.1
- RespOrg TPP Contacts - ATL bulk uploaded RespOrg Contacts within PortControl and associated with the RespOrg's TPP.
- Different Due Dates - PortControl now provides details on what number(s) receive "due data mismatch" error and what due dates they are set for, in the case that they are different.
- GUI Enhancements - Replaced Porting.com name reference within PortControl with ATL Communications or ATLC.
- Support Emails - Replaced firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com as primary support email address throughout the platform.
- NPAC Investigation - Continued review/enhancements around our connection with NPAC to mitigate error messages and order handling.
- Cancel Disconnect Pending - Validation updated to confirm NPAC regions when creating an SV to ensure TNs are submitted to the correct regions.
- Orders with Multiple NPAC Regions - Validation updated to confirm NPAC regions when creating an SV to ensure TNs are submitted to the correct regions.