The Toll-Free tab is where you can view your Numbers, Template, History, Notes, Add CNAM, Modify Date (ET), Modified By, complete RespOrg changes, Text Enable and perform multiple different number searches such as History, Status, Routing and current RespOrg contact information.
- Toll-Free Database: The tab is the list of all numbers on your account and is also where the ‘Toll-Frees’ section defaults to. You have a couple functions from this screen.
- Toll-free Count: this box shows how many numbers are on your account with the amount of numbers next to the max amount of numbers for your tier (example: 300/1000).
- Number list search box: you may put in a number in your database to search, the search button is located on the righthand side of the screen.
- The next box has the following headers: Number, Template, History, Notes, CNAM, DNO, Modify Date (ET) and Modified By
- Number: these are hyperlinked so you can select it and add notes to specific toll-free numbers.
- Template: this will show you what template the toll-free number is currently on if is it currently housed on a template, if not it will be blank. This is also hyperlinked so when you select the template name it will open the template itself.
- History: the history hyperlink will show you the history of that toll-free number from the moment that number was inserted into your database (note: this information goes back up to 3 years).
- Notes: this is where the notes you have previously added will be displayed.
- Single Note Update: To edit notes one Toll-Free number at a time, select the hyperlink of the number that needs to be edited, add the note in the notes box and select save.
- Bulk Note Update: To bulk edit notes, select Bulk Update in the upper right corner, download the .csv file named "Notes Update Template". Place the Toll-Free under the Number Column and the Notes under the Notes Column. Save as .csv file. To Upload, select "Choose File" and Upload your .csv file and select save.
Single TFN CNAM Update: To update the CNAM on one Toll-Free number at a time, select the hyperlink of the number that needs to be edited, add the CNAM in the CNAM box, select DNO if you want that enabled, select save.
Bulk TFN CNAM Update: To bulk upload CNAM to multiple TFN’s, select Bulk Update in the upper right corner, download the .csv file named "CNAM Update Template". Place the Toll-Free under the Number Column, CNAM under the CNAM Column, if you want DNO enabled place a Y in the Do Not Originate column if not place an N. Save as .csv file. To Upload, select "Choose File" and Upload your .csv file and select save.
Important information: CNAM can only contain a 2 to 15 character alphanumeric starting with an alpha character. It may contain comma and or spaces. CNAM must be provided if Do Not Originate flag is set.
Once a CNAM has been placed on a number you must always have a CNAM for that number unless it is ported or spared. SOMOS is currently working on a fix for this.
- Please refer to TFN Identity (CNAM & DNO) BETA FAQ for additional information.
- Modify Date (ET): this shows the last time the toll-free number was modified in Eastern Standard Time.
- Modified By: shows you who was the last person to modify the toll-free number.
- Download CSV: this hyperlink will allow you to download all the toll-free numbers from your database.
- Bulk Reserve: You can choose any NPA of a toll-free that is available to reserve and input the quantity from 1-10,000. *Note: True 800 numbers are available. Below you can select the working template you would like to put the numbers on. If you don’t want to add the template immediately leave the drop down blank. You can also add reserve notes to this screen that will appear in your database. Select reserve on the right-hand side. This will submit the request to SOMOS for processing. Once it is complete you will get a reserved email with a list of all the numbers you’ve successfully added to your account. If you placed the new numbers on a template at the same time, then you will receive a second email confirming when that process is complete.
- Custom Reserve: This tab gives you the option to do a vanity search or look for a variety of toll frees with specific requirements you may have. Below the input box you can see a hyperlink for instructions. You can select this to view the appropriate format for inputting a search. Once you put in the desired request select search on the right-hand side. Once the page loads it will populate with results and give you the ability to select any of the listed toll frees. You may select up to 10 numbers to reserve at a time. If you do not like what you see in the first search results you can select Search again and the next batch of available numbers will be shown. From here you can add a check mark next to the number(s) you want to reserve and again you have the option of adding the numbers directly to a working template by selecting the requested template in the “working template:” dropdown. You do not have to select a template at this point if you don’t want to. Once the request is filled you will get an order complete email.
- Release: This tab is the screen you may release toll free numbers to either the SOMOS spare pool or another RespOrg ID. You may do this by putting the numbers you wish to release into the ‘Toll-Free List’ box. Chose the Release To option you would like to use (if choosing to release to SOMOS you can specify the date between 45 days up to 120 days you would like the numbers to be released) then select Release to the right of the screen. The numbers should now be moved to the requested destination.** Please be aware that once you release a toll-free number to SOMOS we will put it into a disconnect status where you can retrieve it through contacting the Client Customer Success Team for up to 45 days. After 45 days the number will go to the spare pool where all end user information will be erased and is no longer valid. At this point anyone can reserve the number from the spare pool and there is no guarantee that we could get the number back for you.
- RespOrg Change: This tab you can request a RespOrg Change (port in) for toll-free numbers, as well as process requests for numbers being requested from you (port out).
To open a new request, select +New RespOrg Change (Port-In) on the right-hand side of the screen. On the next screen paste your number list in the “Toll-Free List” box. You will need to upload a LOA using the “Choose file” button. This will have to meet size and file type requirements. To add a bill copy, select choose file below the LOA. This will also need to meet size and file requirements. You can then input any notes you wish below in the notes section. For example, “Please Expedite”. Select save on the right-hand side to submit. Once submitted you can view and search all open and closed request submitted through ATLAS portal. The status shows you that the request is either open or closed. When selecting details, you can see the live status and the RespOrg that we submitted to. You can download the documents as well if needed. When a reject or release is received, you will be notified VIA email. You will receive the report and if released you will also receive a CSV file with the current routing of the toll-free number.
To cancel a port request or an individual number simply go back into the request with the number(s) you need to cancel and select the box next to the number and select cancel in the right-hand side.
To process your Port-Out requests, you will need to find the right one first. To find the request in the portal navigate to the Toll-Frees tab. Then select RespOrg Change. It will default to your open pending Port-In and Port-Out requests. You may filter these options by searching for the toll-free number in the box or updating the drop downs with the desired information.
Select the hyperlink for the Port-Out you want to work. On the next screen you will be able to select all or some of the numbers under the toll-free section. After you select your numbers click ‘Approve or Reject’ on the right-hand side. In the drop down you can then select the proper action. If approving the release of the Toll-Free Number(s) select Approve in the drop down and then select save. If rejecting the release of the Toll-Free Number(s) select Reject in the drop down and pick one or more reasons for your rejection and select save. You may also add comments in the rejection box if you would like to pass any along to the requesting RespOrg.
- Text Enable
Approve Text Enabling
- Select the button next to the number you want to approve and select Approve/Reject in the upper right-hand corner
- Select approve
Reject Text Enabling
- Follow Process above
- Select the button next to the number you want to reject and select the approve/reject button in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Reject and select reject code
- History: This tab is where you can search the SOMOS history of any toll-free number. If the number is currently on your RespOrg ID it will also show you the routing history while you have had control.
- Status Query: This tab you can search for up to 10,000 toll-free numbers to see what RespOrg or carrier it is with. This will provide you with: Status, Set-up Date, RespOrg ID, Company Name, and contact number. Smaller reports will be downloaded immediately, while bigger ones will be emailed to the person that requested the query.
- Routing Query: This tab you can input up to 10,000 numbers on your RespOrg ID, you will in turn receive a report that shows you what your numbers are routing on and what template. Smaller reports will be downloaded immediately, while bigger ones will be emailed to the person that submitted the request.
- RespOrg Query: This tab is where you can find current RespOrg ID contact information. Input the 3 Alpha and 2 Numeric RespOrg Id (Example:AUN01) and select Query. Your results will show in the Query Results Box below.