Under this tab you will be able to add/remove users to your account. You can also view logs history of previous log-ins. To add a user, do the following
- Select New user on the right-hand side of the setting page.
- Fill in all the required fields. (They are marked with a Red Asterisk)
- Enable the user.
- You can choose to email the random password or password put in place by the person creating the user.
- On this page you can select Lockout on Failed logins and 2 factor Authentication.
- You will now have to select the roles you would like to give them.
- After selecting roles select save.
To remove a user, do the following:
- Select name
- Select delete
To update permissions, do this:
- Select roles next to desired user, update accordingly
If you have multiple accounts, you can also choose who you would like to work or view each account by selecting clients and adding them to the account with a check box.
These are what options the roles provide the user with:
Toll-Frees: Reserve Toll-Free Numbers- The ability to reserve numbers on the account.
Toll-Frees: Release Toll-Free Numbers- The ability to release numbers to SMS or another RespOrg
Toll-Frees: Insert Toll-Free Numbers- The ability to add numbers to your portal database. These numbers must be on your RespOrg ID to be added.
Templates: View Template Routing- The ability to see how a template is routing.
Templates: Edit Template Routing- The ability to edit the routing on a group of numbers/Template
Templates: Add Toll-Free Numbers- The ability to change routing on a single number or select numbers by adding the numbers to another template.
Templates: Disaster Recovery- The ability to use the disaster recovery function.
Settings: Edit Users and Roles- The ability to add users and select their roles.