This document will explain how to return a local number back to the original pool block holder. This will mean you will no longer have access to it.
Disconnect and Release
- Login to PortControl and navigate to your Dashboard
- Select 'Create"
- Select Disconnect
- You can then enter your number or desired range or a comma separated list broken down by NPAC region.
You can use explore to find the region for a telephone number.
- Add a disconnect date (Disconnect from service)
- Add a release date (Return to pool block holder)
- Select save changes to submit