This article will show you how to use reports in PortControl for all SPIDs associated with an organization.
- Navigate to the Reports Tab under Menu
- Explore + CNAM/History - Displays all transaction for the first of the month to date.
- NPAC Port-In/Outs - Displays total port in/outs completed within NPAC
- PortControl Port-In/Outs - Displays total port in/outs completed within PortControl
- Note: NPAC port in/outs typically match PortControl port in/outs unless project completed outside of Portcontrol.
- Graph Data - Data displayed within the graph is month to date for the current month.
To generate a report and export the data for a specified date range with all activities follow the steps below.
- Enter Start/End Date and select "Export"
- Report Details
- Email Address - Who completed the action within PortControl
- SPID - Action taken within that SPID
- Activity - SV Activity completed within PortControl (SV Activate, Modify ect ect)
- Direction - Direction of the Port (In or Out)
- Modality - Intra Port (Same SPID/Profile) or Inter Port (New Number)
- Transaction Count - Total count of numbers associated with Order
- Transaction Date - Date action completed
- Order ID: Order ID of Port request
- Project ID: Custom "order id" created by your Org
- Handled By - Who managed the PreOrder activity