What is New in Version 1.3
- NPAC 5.0 Certification - Oh yeah, we did that and we are certified which ensures no degradation in porting come this fall when NPAC releases 5.0 to production.
- PreOrder Foundation - We have started the foundation for our backend to accept order processing for PreOrders "CSR/LSR", Toll-Free Numbers and Wholesale porting. More to come but one step closer to unit an industry.
- Dashboard Improvements - We expanded the dashboard and added filtering options to the columns within the dashboard and have added Order actions column that now allows you to manage your order from the dashboard as well as within the order.
- Order Notes/Tasks - Want to manage your daily porting tasks/notes in PortControl well now you can. Open any created order and add notes/tasks for yourself or team members to follow-up with on any specific order.
- Webhook and Email Notifications - Administrators now have the ability to receive notifications via webhook or email subscription on the following event types.
- Assigned New Task - When users is assigned a new task and email can be sent to notify them of new task.
- Order NPAC Failed Requests - Whenever a number fails/conflicts you will be sent a notification.
- Order NPAC SV Updates - Whenever an individual number is updated you will be sent a notification.
- New Port-Out Request Received - Whenever an individual number SV is created for your SPID
WARNING: All events are currently based off of TN and not Order. If your organization performs A LOT of ports you likely do not want to receive email notifications as you will receive an email per TN status update and have requested an enhancement to the system to better handle large port notifications.
Additional information can be found within the following article:
- Sync "LRN Dipping/LSMS Service - Skip the daily downloads and get unlimited data straight from the source. PortControl Sync offers real-time, accurate location routing number (LRN) lookups (dips) and phone number data provided by the Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC).
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to join the beta.