Transactions in ATLAS
- Reserving is a per number
Example: Reserving 1 number is 1 transaction. Reserving 20 numbers is 20 transactions
- Releasing is a per number
Example: Releasing 1 number is 1 transaction. Releasing 20 numbers is 20 transactions
- Adding numbers to templates is a per number
Example: Adding 1 number to a template is 1 transaction. Adding 20 numbers is 20 transactions
- Updating/removing/adding templates is a per change
Example: Updating a template with 1 number is 1 transaction Updating a template with 100 numbers is 1 transaction. Updating a template with 100 numbers 20 times is 20 transactions.
- Support (can also have hands on support fees if applicable).
Example: 1 hour of support is 1 transaction if support was provided on the same day and about the same issue.
- Port requests Rejects are a per request transaction
Example: A request with 20 numbers is rejected and that is 1 transaction. A request with 1 number is rejected and that is 1 transaction.
- NASCing numbers is a per number
Example: If you NASC 100 numbers that is 100 transactions plus fees. If you NASC 1 number that is 1 transaction plus fee’s
- Initiating a RespOrg Change
Not transactions in ATLAS
- Looking at the History of a number
- Adding/Updating Note on a TFN
- Status Query
- Routing Query
- RespOrg Query
- Contact Us
- Documents download
- Adding/removing/updating users