PortControl allows for organizations with multiple SPIDs to see ALL orders within a single dashboard within the orders screen.
Global Orders Dashboard View:
PortControl Global Orders Dashboard View default setting is to display all orders for all SPIDs associated with an Organization on your orders dashboard. This allows users to manage all their created orders on a single dashboard regardless of SPID.
- View all SPIDs under one Global View
- Able to take quick actions on all orders without having to navigate to another profile
- Able to select into any order, regardless of what SPID you are logged into
- Note: When selecting on an order, the system will automatically change the SPID profile you are logged into.
Note: Ensure to review what account you are on by looking at the top right-hand corner of the screen to identify the current account prior to creating an order to ensure the order is created under the correct SPID.
You are able to customize the SPIDs displayed within the dashboard by enabling the Custom View Settings - SPIDS by following the steps below.
- Navigate to your Orders Dashboard
- Select the Gear Icon the dashboard
- Select SPIDs from the custom view setting
- Select/Deselect any SPIDs you want added/removed from your dashboard view and save changes
- Note: Custom view settings permissions are saved at a user level and set till user changes settings.
Note: If orders are not appearing on a SPIDs orders dashboard and you believe that their are pending orders, ensure that the SPID is enabled on your custom view settings to display these orders.
You are also able to filter on your orders dashboard to see any SPIDs associated with your organization by using the dashboard filters and take any actions on the orders.