Parent Child Hierarchy – ATL has implemented Parent Child Hierarchy, some of the key features are listed below.
- Parent Accounts can see all child accounts, no limits on child accounts and can modify users on a child account and grant different permissions.
- Parent Accounts will see all child accounts orders within their dashboard and be able to filter on what child accounts they want to view via the “gear” icon on the dashboard and selecting “SPIDs” within the custom view setting and save your view.
- For more information please select the Global Orders Dashboard link.
- Parent Accounts can activate, modify, archive an order on the dashboard for any child accounts.
- This action will take you to the appropriate child account and the same will apply to Network, Query SV, and Audits
- Parent accounts can run reports of all child account activities.
- Child accounts can only see SPIDs and activity on their own account
- Child accounts can be an organizational admin on own account, but not parent account
- Child accounts with multiple SPIDs associated to their organization can only see SV query and audit data for their SPID. (shown on the top right of the screen)
- Child accounts with multiple SPIDs associated with their organization can navigate to dashboard, and perform actions across all my SPIDs (like work queue)