This document is to outline the process to manage vendor port-out request through PortControl's Vendor Port-out Portal (VPOP).
Vendors will submit a port-out request to your company through the VPOP where you will receive a notification of the new port-out request.
Follow the steps below to approve or reject the port-request.
- Login to PortControl & Navigate to the Orders Dashboard Tab
- Review Orders Dashboard and select the new Port-Out
- Note: You are able to filter on your dashboard for port-outs.
- Review PreOrder (CSR/LSR) information and any attached supporting documentation
- Select Action and Approve or Reject Order
- Approved - Enter due date and select Yes
- NPAC SV will be automatically be created once an order is approved
- Port Request complete
- Rejected - Select Rejection Reason
- Portal provides standard list of rejection codes and if rejection code not listed, select "other" and enter comments
- Vendors will receive notification of rejected order(s) and allow them to login to the portal to supplement the order with updated information.
The portal allows both customers and vendors to subscribe to notifications regarding porting updates. To enable VPOP notifications, please select the link below to VPOP notifications.
Instructions to Vendors
We have streamlined our porting process and are now using PortControl for all of our porting traffic, please follow the steps below to have your team complete the sign up process on this platform.
- Navigate to https://app.porting.com/#/LoginSetting
- To complete the process please have each of your users complete the steps below to submit the form to sign up:
Filling out the pop-up page will enable vendors to submit port-outs through the portal.