Skip to main content
Release 2.9.2 - Minimum Password Requirements and more (September 2021)
What is New in Version 2.9.2
Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- CSR "Authorized Name" - When creating a PreOrder "CSR Request", Authorized name is now a required field to enter.
- Port Cancelation Improvement - Improvements have been made when canceling a large port to better handle the messaging within the system.
- PreOrder Apply All - When creating a PreOrder with multiple tabs, users are now able to apply all to each carrier for the Due Date, Due Time, and Project ID.
- PreOrder carrier Based Tabs – When creating a Preorder with multiple carriers, the system will automatically create tabs at the top of the order for each carrier.
- Minimum Password Requirements - PortControl has updated its password requirements that will be required for all new user setup and password change requests.