Release 3.4.2 4/25/2022
- CSR PreOrder Status Flow Update: PreOrders were starting in a "CSR Requested" status and should have been in a "CSR Pending" status. The PreOrder flow bug has been resolved, when requesting a PreOrder, it will display as "CSR Pending".
- Root cause identified: Isolated the bug, impacting our VPOP users.
- Configured Subscribers not Receiving Emails: Resolved
- Root cause identified: System value data saving incorrectly.
- Unable to Confirm Cancel: When creating an SV and the losing SPID cancels, PortControl was giving an error message " Validation failed, cannot cancel in the status". Order will now move to a cancelled status and SV will cancel in NPAC.
- Root cause identified: Issue was identified as LTI sending the request with incorrect Spid.
- Bulk Disconnects of 2500+ TNs throw HTTP 500: "Cannot disconnect pooled numbers" error displaying after bulk disconnection request.
- Root cause identified: TN validation returns success and bulk disconnects return a successful HTTP response. Issue isolated to a specific region in our test environment and resolved.