Description: This document will show you how to schedule, cancel and modify Auto Activation.
Scheduling an activation:
- When creating an Order or PreOrder, you can schedule the Auto Activation by first selecting the due date, then you can select the Auto Activation check box on the Port-In Screen.
- Once you select that box, select the time (in 10-minute increments) and time zone you want the TN to activate in.
- If the order is created without auto-activation, you can schedule it by going into the actions on the order and selecting the time and time zone.
- If there are many orders you would like to schedule, use the bulk function on the orders page to schedule the activation. Select the orders on the left and navigate to the right to use the menu to schedule.
Modifying an Activation
- To modify an existing schedule activation, navigate to the order and select actions, there you will be able to Modify the activation
- You can also modify the activation time at the time of supplement on a Due Date supplement
Canceling an Auto Activation
- At least 10 minutes before the activation, you are permitted to cancel an activation, to do this, you can either use the bulk cancel from the dashboard, or go into the order and select Cancel Activation. (this will not cancel the SV)