This CNAM Solution will feature a REST API-driven CNAM database developed explicitly with speed, reliability, accessibility, security, and data accuracy in mind. And includes:
- Enhanced APIs
- We will supply you with APIs
- Multi-Source Dip Selection with accurate non cached data
- No charges for failed CNAM
- Ability to return fraud score(coming soon)
- Competitive pricing for Dips
- Customer Driven development
- Super-fast responses (Avg 63ms)
Most importantly, this CNAM solution will be deemed *Enhanced* because it is developed in consultation with our partners, customers and other industry experts who want enhanced data sources that go beyond current industry options.
CNAM Data Overview:
Enhanced CNAM is a flexible API dipping tool for our customers to use to deliver the identity of the caller to the end customer (answerer on the end). We will create the API and your engineering team will program the feature into the switch to pass the CNAM in the call path.
- The customer gets to choose from predefined tiers what level of identity data they want in the call delivery path, allowing for a more accurate display than most providers
- Based on the level they choose, they can opt to use other sources giving them full control over their IDENTITY needs.
- Customer will have the ability to do updates and provide inserts.
- This is enhanced due to the fact that we are providing spam scores and allow the customer to choose the level of dipping that they want.
- PortControl will also be using the CNAM api to deliver the identity to the UI.
All CNAM Data is available to customers that have signed up for the enhanced solution and data will be displayed as follows:
*If no data is available for that TFN failover data is available.
|CNAM Data||Data Displayed|
|CNAM Data Only||CNAM Data if the data is in our database||Failover available|
|CNAM & Wireless Information||Returns CNAM information if we have it, if we do not have it and the line is wireless, we will return “Wireless Caller”.||Failover available|
|CNAM & Rate Center Information||Returns CNAM information if we have it, if we do not, it will return the rate center (example: Bend, OR).||NO 404|
|CNAM, Rate Center & Wireless Information||Returns CNAM if we have it, if not, and it is wireless, it will return wireless caller (if wireless), all else will return Rate center.||NO 404|
|CNAM, Rate Center, Wireless Information & Third Party Data||Returns CNAM if we have it, will escalate to 3rd party provider. If both return ‘null/empty’ then will return wireless call (if wireless) and rate center|
|Data with Fraud Score||COMING SOON|
If you are interested in signing up for Enhanced CNAM reach out and we will meet with you to go over the details. We are happy to upload your bulk inserts, email firstname.lastname@example.org