PortControl has enabled SPID and Non-SPID "Wholesaler" customers the ability to assign ATL to request/manage CSR request on behalf of your business directly through the portal.
Note: This is a billable item and will require an agreement to be in place and some prerequisite setup to be completed prior to using the service.
Organizations that have enabled are able to request ATL to pull CSR on behalf of their company by following steps.
Login to PortControl and navigate to "Orders Dashboard"
Select "Create" and select "Port-In"
Enter in TN(s) into "intake" field and select "CSR Only" and "validate Numbers
Enter in the following information within the form
- Due Date
- Due Time
- Project ID (Optional)
- Authorized Name
- Billing Telephone Number (BTN)
Once data enters, select "create all" at the bottom of the screen.
Order will be created and placed within the dashboard and placed into a "CSR Pending" status.
As the order works through the system the status will update to the following.
- CSR Pending = Pending ATL to submit request for CSR
- CSR Requested = ATL requested CSR on behalf of your company
- CSR Rejected = ATL unable to pull CSR (Rejection Reason provided)
- CSR Approved = CSR data attached to order for your review
Please sign in to leave a comment.